James&Co has a sustainability policy setting out our environmental and social objectives.
Be the showcase business for environmental and social responsibility in what we do and how we do it.
- leadership in cruelty-free and eco-friendly womens clothing and accessories
- transparency in all steps of our supply chain
- compliance with our Supplier Code Of Conduct
- integrity in all our decision-making
- contributing to raising awareness of mental health and suicide prevention
- continuous improvement in every aspect of our business
Our business faces many challenges and opportunities. Due to their direct impact on us and our stakeholders we have prioritized the following issues that need to be addressed:
- eradicating animal cruelty
- protecting the environment
- eradicating use of plastics in packaging
- improving mental health and reducing suicide deaths
- eradicating inhumane use of labour
Our Commitment & Scope
This policy will apply to every dimension of our decision-making and operations.
Minimize impacts of products that harm the environment:
- package and label our products in eco-friendly materials
- avoid the use of plastic
- manufacture our products in fabrics that are cruelty-free and eco-friendly
- ensure our Supplier Code of Conduct applies to all steps of our supply chain:
- do not engage suppliers to manufacture who have not signed up to the Code
- give back with donations to organisations working in our areas of sustainable commitment:
- 5% of each sale is donated to organisations working to reduce suicide rates
- 10% customer discount code for PETA sales is donated to Peta
We will report back on our compliance with this policy at the end of each Australian financial year:
- the report will be highlighted on our websites and distributed through our emails, social media and PR campaigns.